Cute Crochet Flowers
Today while we were listening to History, I was crocheting and made up this cute little flower.
The things you will need are:
Here is how to make it.
1. Crochet 51 ch
2. Skip 2 ch and then ss into the next ch
3. 4 ch then skip 1 ch and ss into the next one
4. Don’t worry if it looks twisted like this… it’s fine
5. Wrap the ‘lace’ around into a flower shape and use the hook to catch the end of each round
6. ss through all the stiches
7. Weave in ends and you are done
Here I sewed this flower onto a mini baby’s beanie that I made
I hope that you like this flower and have heaps of fun making it.
ch – chain
ss – slip stitch
PS. I hope you like the new blog header that I have made : )