Day 3 – Mosaics
Here is a list of all that you need to make a mosaic. Have fun!
piece of wood
tiles – colour of your choice
plastic bowls (to sort tiles and mix the grout)
1. Draw your desired design onto your piece of wood.
2. Cut up the tiles into random sizes and shapes and sort them by colours into plastic bowls.
3. Arrange tiles on your design were you would like them to go leaving gaps in between them.
4. Glue your tiles onto the wood and allow the glue to dry.
5. When glue is dry, mix up your grout and pour it over the tiles.
6. Using a squeegee, fill the gaps between the tiles with grout.
7. Wipe off excess grout and clean the tiles.
8. Allow to dry.