Day 7 – Chalkboard Speech-Bubbles
All you need to make a chalkboard speech-bubble is:
1. Draw the speech-bubble shape you would like onto your MDF board.
2. Cut out your speech-bubble with a Moto-Saw.
3. Sand the edges of the wood with sandpaper until they are round and smooth.
4. Paint the speech-bubble with undercoat on the front and the edges.
5. Allow to dry
6. Paint the speech-bubble with chalkboard paint on the front and edges in one direction.
7. Allow to dry
8. Paint the speech-bubble with chalkboard paint in the opposite direction.
9. Allow to dry
10. When dry, lightly rub chalk all over the chalkboard and wipe off with a wet rag.
11. Write messages on your speech-bubble and take photos of you with it.