Our Dad is allergic to regular chocolate, so here is a great alternative to brownies:
150g white chocolate. coarsely chopped
100g butter, chopped
1 tsp vanilla essence
190g (1 1/4 cups) plain flour
145g (1 cup) macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease a 16 x 26cm. Line with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
2. Melt chocolate and butter on the stove or in the microwave. Set aside for 5 mins to cool.
3. Whisk eggs and vanilla essence in a jug to combine. Stir the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
4. Combine flour, macadamia nuts and sugar in a large bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 40 mins or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside in the pan for 6 hours or overnight to cool.
6. Eat and enjoy! : )