Ever wished you could tell someone you have been to space? Or gone walking on the clouds?
To get some pictures like these ones, get someone to take some photos of you jumping on a trampoline. If you don’t have one you can probably do a pose and take a photo.
– Load the pictures onto the computer and then upload into picmonkey.
– Click on the textures grid icon and select a background that you like. I used “space” and “burst” backgrounds.
– Use the fade slide bar to adjust the strength of the background.
– Select the paintbrush next to the fade slide bar and “rub out” the texture from the part of the original picture you would still like to see. This will leave the person fairly clear and a fun texture surrounding them.
– Add any other textures that you would like to put over the top until you have finished with the picture.
Have fun making pictures!