Here is a traditional lemon drink recipe that I have created. I have used a Thermomix, but if you don’t have one you could try a food processor.
80 -90g of raw sugar
1 tray of ice
1200g of water
1. Put 80-90g of sugar in to the Thermomix. Blitz on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
2. Put the ice cubes in TM bowl and then blitz for 10 seconds on speed 8.
3. Cut the ends of the lemon off. Then cut into quarters. Add to the Thermomix.
4. Add 500g of still water.
5. Put Thermomix into closed lid position.
6. Turbo Pulse 5 times.
7. Add another 700g of still water. Mix speed 3 for 5 seconds.
8. Strain it into a large jug.
9. Enjoy with a sprig of mint.
Get ready for spring and enjoy this delicious drink.