Hi everybody, on this blog post I have made some simple baubles. They are easy and very cute, anyone could make them…
What you will need:
3 different scrapbooking papers
1 cup – The size of your bauble will depend on the size of the cup.
A pair of scissors
And let’s get started…
1. Trace around the cup with your pencil onto the paper to make a circle. Trace out 4 circles on each piece of paper.
2. Cut out your circles with some scissors, you should have 12 circles.
3. Fold each circle in half.
4. Glue one half of a circle to another half like this picture.
5. Continue to do this until you have one circle left to glue on. Then place a piece of string in the centre.
6. Then Glue your final circle into the bauble… and you are finished.
This is a really simple project, and lots of fun to do. 🙂