Super Easy (and delicious) Rocky Road
Here is a quick and easy recipe that I use to make delicious rocky road:
1/3 cup dried cranberries
10 dried apricots
200-350g white or dark chocolate
1. Line a small slice tin with baking paper.
2. Cut 20 marshmallows into quarters and place in a bowl.
3. Measure a 1/3 cup of dried cranberries into the bowl.
4. Cut 10 dried apricots into small pieces and mix into the cranberries and marshmallows.
5. Break up 150g shortbread into the bowl (this step is optional, but it does taste better with it – the shortbread is not in the photographed version).
6. Melt 350g of chocolate stirring regularly.
7. Mix melted chocolate into the marshmallows, cranberries and apricots.
8. Pour the chocolate mix into the tin and spread out evenly.
9. Sprinkle slivered almonds onto the top of the rocky road.
10. Put into the fridge for an hour or more until solid.
11. Cut into slices and enjoy.
Rocky Road is one of those recipes where you can adjust the quantities as much as you like and it will still be delicious.